Almost two years ago, for my 25th birthday, I posted a blog sharing 25 facts about me. It was such a fun post, and it’s hard to believe how much time has gone by since. And dang how some things have changed and others (aka love of pizza) have not! Having rained a little bit today, I’m feeling quite chipper and think this kind of post is just what sheerheart.org needs. Hope you enjoy my impromptu list below. Feel free to ask me more questions in the comment section. I’d love to do a Q&A post!
Facts About Me
- My handwriting frequently changes, but not my signature.
- I’ve been called Alyx all of my life. However, with my new job change, I have now had to get used to “Alyxandra” as there was already an Alex in the office.
- Grocery shopping is my favorite kind of shopping, especially at HEB.
- Mechanical pencils are my enemy; I’m all about those #2s!
- I have visited 10 states outside of Texas, but never have been out of the country.
- My favorite animal is a cow…duh.
- I used to bite my nails, but I have almost completely broke myself of that habit!
- Growing up, my favorite CDs were “Blue Clear Sky” by George Strait and “Rumor Has It” by Clay Walker.
- As of this weekend, I have been a college graduate for 5 years…
- Also as of this month, I have owned my car for 9 years. I have put 179,240 miles on it!
- Met my boyfriend on a shuttle bus going to a wedding outside of Houston, Texas. Even more random, he ended up living 20 miles from me!
- I’m often reading 2-3 books at a time, all different genres though (I’m not completely crazy).
- Never have I ridden a roller coaster.
- Morning person.
- Can’t remember the last time I drank beer.
- Journaling is a hobby of mine (i.e. recipe journal, prayer journal and my diary of course).
- I pray the rosary on my way to work every morning.
- I can’t stand reality tv.
- Bedtime for me tends to be 8:30-9:30 even on most weekends.
- I miss school. At times I wish I would have maximized my opportunity even more at Texas A&M.
- Speaking of A&M, my first post on this blog was on February 22, 2012, because it was a project for one of my classes!
So happy I decided to work on one of these posts. They’re always so much fun. As always feel free to leave me a question below. Or even better, have an idea for a post, I’m all ears! Also, don’t forget to like the new Facebook page to keep up with all the latest on sheerheart.org.