Time to take a look at twenty-six in review. There are only a handful of hours left of me being 26. Whoa, where has the time gone? This past year has been one of the best yet. From stepping out of my comfort zone to getting back into the blogging groove, it has been one productive year. In this post, I am going to share some of my favorites from this past year.
26 in Review
- Lake Bound: Fun at Medina Lake
- Not For Sale
- Top 5 Friday: Guy Clark
- Diamonds are Forever
- Facts About Me
- Out in West Texas
- The Godfather by Mario Puzo
- Since We Fell by Dennis Lehane
- The Escape by David Baldacci
- Jubal Sackett by Louis L’Amour
- The Expats by Chris Pavone
- Britt-Marie Was Here by Fredrik Backman
- Old-Fashioned Apple Pie – from Art of the Pie by Kate McDermott
- Pie Crust – also from Art of the Pie (seriously this book is amazing and you need it)
- Blueberry-Oatmeal Muffins
- Oven Baked Chicken Parmesan by foolproofliving.com
- Quick and Easy Blender Salsa by mountainmamacooks.com
- “Instant” Pancake Mix by Alton Brown
Favorite Pictures Taken
Well that was a fun look back on the year. Check back next year for Twenty-seven in Review ;)
As always looking forward to hearing from y’all!
Be on the lookout for more birthday week fun!
To keep up with all the goings, be sure to like sheerheart.org on Facebook and @alyxsheerheart on Instagram as well as the ole Twitter.